Import Tuner
Item Posts    Sort Order

JDM CRX or Eclipse GST

supremegasoline supremegasoline
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 02/14
Posted: 02/23/14
09:30 AM

Hi
Im new to this forum.. I was interesting in importing a RHD EF8 CRX into Canada and the guy who i have been looking into says its going to be between 8k-10k to have it landed in Canada and that is a little higher than I had anticipated on spending so my second favourite car would be a 95-99 Eclipse GST.. which car would be better off stock for tuning into a fun car for myself to drive around... any opinions would be appreciated.. I am a newb so I don't know a whole heck of a lot...  

w81 w81
New User | Posts: 4 | Joined: 03/14
Posted: 03/05/14
01:40 PM

I'd recommend GST -- they have bolt on's galore and cheap to mod, watch out for "crank walk" -- google this.  if your still stuck on the decision, best to join a crx and eclipse forum. Going through those forums should help you determine the pro's/con's of each vehicle. good luck.  

w81 w81

I'd recommend GST -- they have bolt on's galore and cheap to mod, watch out for "crank walk" -- google this.  if your still stuck on the decision, best to join a crx and eclipse forum. Going through those forums should help you determine the pro's/con's of each vehicle. good luck.  

w81 w81

duplicate post, my bad